10 Packs 115mm/4.5 Inch Super Thin Diamond Saw Blade for Cutting Porcelain Tiles,Granite Marble Ceramics
- Universal design for both dry and wet cutting applications.
- X teeth design provides fast and smooth cutting performance.
- Super thin blade with free chips for efficient and precise cuts.
- Compatible with hand-held machines, making it easy to use.
- Suitable for cutting a wide range of materials including porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone, quartz, and more
- CPSIA warning label included for safety compliance.
- Package Includes：10 Packs 115mm/4.5″ Super Thin Diamond Saw Blade
- Prior to starting any work, we strongly recommend wearing personal protectiveequipment such as safety glasses, dust aspirators, welding gloves, safety shoes.and other appropriate equipment to protect your eyes, ears, face, hands, andbody.
- Take good care of your personal protective equipment and inspect it regularly forany damages or defects.
- Always handle the saw blade with care and caution to prevent injury or damage tothe blade.
- Keep the blade away from children and ensure it is properly stored in a safe andsecure location.
Super thin diamond blades are designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate and cement backer board. It will be perfect partner for tile installer and general home made DIYers.
- Universal For Dry or Wet Cutting：Using water when cutting with GoYonder Diamond saw blades, which helps the blades longevity. The water cools down the blade from heating and decreases the friction in the cutting zone by flushing out all the debris of the materials cut; it also reduces the dust produced from the cutting.
X Teeth Turbo Mesh Rim Design：X teeth design provides fast smooth precise clean excellent cutting performance. less dust, less vibration.which can bring higher work efficiency and economic benefits.
Super Thin Diamond Saw Blade：1.2mm super thin turbo mesh rim design not only provides faster cutting, but also ensures a longer service life.
There are no reviews yet.