Countertop Support Brackets Heavy Duty, 5 mm Thick Iron Industrial Shelf Brackets, Farmhouse Wall Mounted Floating L Support for Hanging DIY Open Shelving. 6″-18″ length. Max Load 300 lb.
- ✔ Versatile: This countertop support bracket can be used with boards from 6 inches to 20 inches. And our heavy duty shelf brackets are the perfect added-storage solution for home where space is limited.
- ✔ Home Decor: This wall brackets for shelves comes with frosted black look creates rustic style for your room, and this L shelf brackets play a good role to your home.
- ✔ DIY SHELVING: These blck countertop brackets add great farmhouse style to your home. You can use this metal floating shelf brackets to display plants, photos, books, kitchen goods and other decorations.
- ✔ Heavy Duty: Our rustic shelf brackets is made of top grade iron(black & white)/stainless steel, which makes it sturdy & durable. 5 mm thickness is strong enough to hold 300 lb without bending the shelf brackets.
- For 8 inch shelf brackets, it’s better use wood board from 8 inches to 10 inches.
- For 10 inch shelf brackets, it’s better use wood board from 10 inches to 12 inches.
- For 12 inch shelf brackets, it’s better use wood board from 12 inches to 14 inches.
- For 14 inch shelf brackets, it’s better use wood board from 14 inches to 16 inches.
- For 16 inch shelf brackets, it’s better use wood board from 16 inches to 18 inches.
- For 18 inch shelf brackets, it’s better use wood board from 18 inches to 20 inches.
- 1 x pair of shelf brackets
- 8 x bolts and screws
A little disappointed that the wall anchors that came with this we’re very flimsy and the hardware itself was silver tone, not black coated like the shelf. The black paint had also been chipped off of the shelf in a few spots. Both were an easy fix with getting better well anchors and some black paint, but would have preferred it to not have to spend the additional money on it.
As seen in the pic, the welds are visually quite apparent. These are really solid, seem like they could hold up a car.
Awesome product. I put brackets on studs with two screws on each side (up and down) in stud center with the other holes using sheetrock type screws. Placed a 100 lb hewed beam on brackets and all good!!
Very heavy construction. Just what I needed.
used for brace
These are super heavy duty and look good. Overall I¡®m pleased, but do have a few gripes…1) One of my two brackets was bowed in the middle, and neither was a 90 degree angle. 2) They came with some major and, no doubt, pricey sleeved bolts that have no instructions and I have no idea how to use, but are not applicable for walls (nuts in the back). If I did use them, they are brass colored instead of black. 3) Small shelf screws were included, but I had to come up with my own wall screws. Would be helpful to have matching ones included. Better yet, ask people when ordering what it¡®s being installed on and include appropriate hardware rather than sending everyone mysterious bolts. 4) Can only screw 2 of 4 mounting holes in a stud because of spacing, which means I not only had to find screws that were the right head size, shape, length and color but also had to find mollies to fit them so I could use matching screws on all holes.
Comes with strong anchor bolts for concrete, but I doubt that many applications would require these. I’m mounting to metal studs to support 16″ overhang of countertop, so needed lag screws. Horizontal hole spacing is 1-1/4″ so I needed to add wood backup block which I screwed and glued to the side of the metal stud. Fortunatley, I had access to the back of the wall.
I needed some heavy duty brackets that didn’t break the bank for a furniture project, these are the ones.Load:I tested one of the brackets with my body weight and after doing so I have full confidence that a pair of these can support the claimed 360lbs. This is in stark opposition to a lot of “similar” products listed which don’t seem to have done even the most basic 3d stress testing. The biggest factor that makes brackets stable or not is the gusset and you won’t find ones this heavy duty and cheap unless you’re making it yourself or buying direct from manufacturer. If you see any brackets claiming they can hold 300 lbs without a gusset they are probably lying, even if it’s 1/4″ steel.Squareness:This would be the only annoying part of this product. A lot of reviews on here claim these aren’t square. Well that is and isn’t true. The defect rate seems to be something ~50%. For most heavy duty projects (like hanging a garage shelf) it isn’t off enough to make a big difference, but I needed these to be exactly 90deg. If you need a perfect square order double the amount +1 and just return the ones that aren’t square.Finish:Was looking for aluminum, but for a steel bracket it has a nice paint job. Should be great for indoor purposes, maybe okay outdoors but I would bet it would eventually rust out depending on where you are. There are other sealers you can use to coat if using outside.
Fit my need perfectly.