100 Packs Screw Hooks for Outdoor String Lights, Outdoor Hooks for Light Eye Hooks Screw in Cup Hooks Ceiling Hooks with Safety Buckles Q-Hanger Hooks for Plants Christmas Light
- 【Safety Buckle Design】 String light hooks are fitted with elastic metal buckles, which can improve the safety performance of the hook. so you don’t need to worry about items falling off the hooks in wind and rain.
- 【Sturdy & Durable】 Outdoor light hooks are made of premium steel with anti-rust coating, which can be used indoors and outdoors for a long time under various climatic conditions. Ceiling hook can withstand 40 pounds (approx. 18.1 kg).
- 【 Value Package】 You will get 100pcs Q-hooks and 100pcs drywall anchors, plastic tubes can make your installation firmer. Plant hanger hook set packaged in a durable plastic case for easy carrying and storage.
- 【Easy to Install】 Christmas light hanger hook is ideal for all solid surfaces, such as wood, walls, ceilings, outdoor houses, etc. You only need to drill a hole in the surface, insert a plastic tube, and then screw the hook into the plastic tube. Installation on wood can be directly screwed into without drilling holes.
- 【Universal Hook】 Cup hooks can be used to hang Christmas lights, wind chimes, feeders, birdhouses, lanterns, flower pots, ropes, chains, candle holders, street lights, etc.
- Screw hooks contain functional sharp corners, please keep away from children and babies.
- To avoid the risk of items falling, please ensure that the weight of the suspended items is within the support range (Below 40 pounds).
Super easy to use- very sturdy
Work well. Should have also bought the installing tool also
Easy to install and solid for supporting strings of lights on boat dock for holidays.
These are very sturdy and were very easy to install. I used a drillbit first to start a hole and then it¡®s easily screwed into the holes. I am using it to hold string lights. This way I always have an easy way to hang lights whenever I change them
I had never seen or had these before. Best idea for hanging windchims.
Really practical and perfect for outdoor light strings. They are easy to install.
Out of the first half dozen we used, 2 had incomplete threading, rendering them useless and unable to be screwed in to wood, regardless of the starter hole we drilled. Those that did work, worked very well. Good value and robust hooks, just know that if you need the full box immediately, you may come up short. For us it was fine, as we only needed a few. Side note on the storage box, that is excellent, no plastic bags here, a reusable, clip shut, plastic box that could easily be used for other things once you use all the hooks.
Did the job, but a couple broke where the screw part meets the hook. Used to hold edges of a tarp. Held well while tarp was stretched.
These were just what I needed to hang my lantern lights on the cabin front porch. We used a drill to start the hole to screw them in, making it super easy. I love the hook closure feature to keep the wind from blowing the lights off the hook.
The extra little clip makes these very sturdy. Great value. Awesome product!