6 Packs 3″-13″ Kitchen Square Cabinet Handles Satin Nickel Cabinet Pulls Brushed Nickel Drawer Pulls Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Kitchen Handles for Cabinets Cupboard Handles Drawer Handles
- Material: made of high quality stainless steel,they are hollow construction,lightweight but durable and anti-corrosive,can be used for many years.
- 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥: Use the black dresser pull to mark the position for the screws before firmly attaching.
- 𝐏ackage: 6*Pack Handles, 12* M4 standard screws (1 inch & 1.57 inches) matching each color hardware. Each color cabinet pull is individually wrapped and packaged to protect from being scratched.
- Measuring the installation hole distance of the handle.
- Using an appropriately sized drill bit, drill the appropriate screw mounting holes.
- The screws pass through the installation holes from the back of the cabinet door and screw into the screw holes of the handle.
- Deep Hole Sscrew Design-Not easy to loose and break, easy to install, strong and firm.
- Fine Surface Texture-Multi-layer surface treatment, process protection, lasting bright as new.
- Thick Material-Careful selection of materials, thick materials, durable and long-lasting.
- Note: The diameter of the handle tube has 3 sizes to choose from, and the height has 2 heights to choose from.
Look like the high end expensive handles. Great for the price and the look
Lynda Wheaton –
Great product! Updated the kitchen so much
Dakota Russell –
I love the look of this style of hardware. I bought the 3in for our bathroom vanity. I would recommend these only for shaker style cabinets where they will be somewhat inset. I have more of a reverse shaker style vanity and these stick out too far for my liking and are easily bumped into. I was expecting a more low profile handle whereas these stick out a good inch. This problem may also be solved with longer measurements than 3in but I do not recommend these in this size for a vanity style that they will not be inset.
Jamie Mason –
I had tried other ones that were too skinny and small. These were sturdier and thicker which is what I wanted. They look great.
I can¡¯t say enough good things about these. I just wanted to switch my cabinet handles from brass to black. They fit perfect and I had way more screws than I could ever use. Made my project quick and easy. Yay!
These pulls in black and gold are my go-to for all of my kitchen and bath designs. Great quality pull and beautiful finish. I use them on new construction developments and residential kitchens and baths alike because I can trust the quality for my clients. I highly recommend!
I bought these black pulls to update a bedroom dresser. It was harder to remove the old screws than to put in the new pulls. I did have trouble with one of the ten pulls (holes were smaller) but I only needed 8 pulls. I’m not sure why others mentioned the screws being too long as two options were included and the shorter one was perfect. The quality is good (nice weight and color). These pulls were just as they looked.
Robert W Roehm –
Handles are great but my drawers are thick and screw doesn’t work for me. Trying to find some 2 inch ones that thread in. Tried #8 32 2″ they don’t thread right with handle. Very frustrating!
Marshall Field –
The hardware immediately modernized my kitchen. Product is sturdy and well design.