316 Stainless Steel Pad Eye Plate Ceiling Hooks 1.2in/1.4in/1.6in Marine Hardware Hooks with Screws
- Made of premium quality 316 brushed stainless steel
- Rust-resistant and corrosion-resistant for durability and dependability
- Load-bearing of u-hook can be up to 100kg
- Instantly locks, opens, and closes smoothly for quick connect and disconnect
- Appropriate spring rate design allows for gentle opening and narrowing using one hand
- Perfect for attaching keychains, ropes, and backpacks
- Ideal for hammock chairs, porch swings, swinging chairs, and punching bags
- Suitable for use in garages, rooms, porches, verandas, small yachts, and boats
- Can be used for roof beams, ceiling fans, bags, and home accessories
Easy to Use
- Can be mounted easily anywhere, including ceilings, sturdy posts, decks, brick walls, and trees
- Requires screws for installation (use a drill, not a hammer, to avoid damaging screws)
- Color: Silver.
- Material: 316 Stainless steel.
- Each pad eye maximum load:M5 – 150lb/M6 – 200lb/M8 – 300lb.
- M5 – 16 pieces of M5 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
- M6 – 10 pieces of M6 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
- M8 – 6 pieces of M8 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
Very easy to install and sturdy
Ralph Reynoso –
Very sturdy and strong. Was perfect for heavy frame I built to hang on my ceiling.
John Doe –
These handle heavy loads and still look like new. Seems heavy duty
These stainless steel hanger loops seem well-made and very sturdy. Just what I need for securing my dog’s leash in the car.
Ty B –
Was used to hang 300ft of very heavy string lights and cable. Including an 80ft span with very high tension
Great hooks. I made my own chain door lock for extra protection when I’m not home!! ??????????
Jack (NMI) Stecker –
These were much less expensive than what I could find in local stores so ordered them. Came in no time and are very well made, not cheap junk. Very happy with them and the purchase.
Good product for the price
James P. Prohs –
Exactly what I was looking for. Though hard to describe. Narrowed the description down to “anchor”
I am using these to hold my hammock to a cinder block wall and they work like a champion the block anchors are toggle bolts so no live load issues!