316 Stainless Steel Pad Eye Plate Ceiling Hooks 1.2in/1.4in/1.6in Marine Hardware Hooks with Screws
- ✔️ HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Our ceiling hooks heavy-duty, and snap hooks are made of premium quality 316 brushed stainless steel, rust-resistant, and corrosion-resistant, ensuring durability and dependability. What’s more, the eye hooks with loop u-shaped design is secure and durable. Especially, our load-bearing of u-hook can be up to 100kg.
- ✔️ SNAP HOOK: Our snap hook can instantly lock, open and close smoothly, allow quick connect and disconnect. With appropriate spring rate design, you can open and narrow gently using one hand, which allows for quick attachment of keychain, rope, and backpack.
- ✔️ VARIOUS APPLICATION: Our eye hooks are perfect for hammock chairs, porch swings, swinging chairs, punching bags. And this high-quality hammock hooks and carabiners are suitable for the ceiling of your garage or room, porch or veranda. Moreover, it can be used to plug small yachts and boat bolt, roof beam，ceiling fan, also be used as bags and home accessories.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE: You can easily mount this eye plate hook with a snap hook anywhere you want, especially ceilings, sturdy posts, decks, brick walls, trees, etc. You should use the drill to install the screws, only use the hammer will damage the screws.
- Color: Silver.
- Material: 316 Stainless steel.
- Each pad eye maximum load:M5 – 150lb/M6 – 200lb/M8 – 300lb.
- M5 – 16 pieces of M5 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
- M6 – 10 pieces of M6 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
- M8 – 6 pieces of M8 hooks, each piece with screws & bolts
Very sturdy product. Used for Bike lift tie off for grandkids bicycles in the garage. Recommend for any use.
Great quality finish was shiny and uniform. Screws decent quality and finish.
Wow. This is fantastic. Easy to install with no issues, and I could easily lift myself up with a rope looped through it and not fear any structural integrity. Superior product.
These were very easy to install. Sturdy. Good product. Lots of extra parts for in case you lose some.
Steven Pelczar –
I used these to hang lights and they are very sturdy.
Heavy duty and easy to install.
Ramos III –
My daughter used these to hand swings in her basement for the kids playroom…sturdiness and even held a grown man in testing.
Timothy M. –
We used these hooks to fasten lashing straps onto our floating dock in order to hold the 55 gallon drums in place. They are sturdy and perfect for our needs.