Magnetic Door Stopper Stainless Steel, Adhesive Door Stops Heavy Duty Magnetic Door Holder Strong Magnetic Floor Door Stop Wall Mounted Door Catches Outdoor Retainer Catch
- Multifunctional: The door stopper can be mounted vertically to the floor or horizontally to a flat baseboard. Work as a door bumper to prevent the door from slamming from the wind.
- Powerful Magnetic Force: Often working with magnets, the monolithic magnet is strong enough to hold and catch the door in a home or office environmen even in a heavy wind.
- Soft-Catch Design: Innovative soft-catch function, the small round receptor section with spring-loaded, let your doors close softly and gently slows the movement of doors and rear.
- Rustproof and Durable: The magnetic door stopper with concealed screw style is constructed of high-quality brushed stainless steel, solid, and rust-proof, ensuring quality and longevity in wet environments.
- Technique: Use NdFeb magnet and 3M strong adhesive，the wind is not easy to shake, effectively reduce the door shaking noise, quiet environment.
- Material: Selection of 304 stainless steel or zinc alloy, hard material is not easy to rust.
- Personality Design: Dual-use installation, a variety of installation ways, to meet different needs, invisible screw hole design firm beautiful, durable.
- Step 1：Drill a 28mm-32mm depth hole on the wall with an electric drill, install expansion bolt and tighten nut.
- Step 2：Twist long part to take out the base plate, then screw the door stop into the expansion bolt.
- Step 3：Find the appropriate position and drill 3 screws to fix the base plate.
- Step 4：Check whether the screw are tightened and the installation is complete.
Product is exactly as photos show.You get both screws and double-sided tape to fix both elements to the floor and to the door.My doors have a strong spring, so I was quite worried that the magnet wouldn’t be strong enough to keep the door open. I was positively surprised to see that it worked with no issues!
Like the adhesive pads, found getting the flap on floor pad to stay upright to screw down a fiddle.Looks good when installed though.
Darren Maher –
Used this for a new solid wood door, in the kitchen with tiled floor and upstands, with under floor heating, so no drilling.Easy to instal 2 screws on door and 3m pad to floor, works a treat, and the base plate has a slight rounded edges and is low profile, so is not a trip hazard or uncomfortable under foot.