0-150mm/0-6inch Electronic Micrometer Caliper with Large LCD Screen
- Measurement range: 0 – 6”/0 – 150mm (inch/mm)
- Resolution: 0.01”/0.1mm
- Accuracy: ±0.2mm/0.01”
- Perfect and accurate caliper measuring tool for household/DIY measurement
4 Measuring Modes
- Measure inside and outside diameter, depth, and step with two sets of jaws and a probe
- Powered by battery, comes with a pre-installed battery and a spare battery
- One button quick switch between two units: inch and millimeter
- The buttons are made of rugged plastic carbon fiber composites, durable, and portable
Zero Setting Function
- Set zero with an easy touch of a button and start a new measurement at any point of the scale
- Ideal for differential measuring
Large LCD Screen & Auto-off
- Large and easy-to-read LCD display for precise results quickly and easily
- Auto shutdown for saving battery after 5 minutes if without operation
Choose Stainless Steel Digital Caliper for More Accurate Measuring
- Made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and accuracy
- Ideal for professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike
Overall, the stainless steel digital caliper provides precise and accurate measurements with a variety of measuring modes and units, as well as convenient features such as zero setting and auto-off. Its sturdy construction and portability make it an ideal tool for a wide range of applications, from household to professional use.
Seems to work well but is clearly not extremely well constructed, but should suffice for my infrequent use.
michael c. –
This caliper is very inexpensive and similar to several others that are sold on Amazon. What I like most about this version is the silver ruler, which is very easy to read. The readings are very accurate, and the unit seems to be very well-made. Very happy with the product.
Great for showing sizes of small items! Just what I needed..
john a perry –
Bought these to have a ‘cheap’ set to have in my service truck. These will do that. They don’t measure down to the thousands like a regular set, but for 99% of what you want them for, they should work well.
Ben S –
Not bad. I wouldn¡¯t have bought it if I¡¯d realized it was plastic. My Dad has one from Harbor Freight that has a roller wheel which this one doesn¡¯t have either. Miss having that. Other than that is fine.
William Guy –
easy to use. inexpensive